About Me

My photo
Cape town, Western Cape, South Africa
My name is Ricky d.Johnson, a photographer from Bridgetown on the dusty skirts of the Cape flats ,Cape town.Im married with a lovely wife call Melissa Faith Johnson for 5yrs & together we two lovely boys Logan, Israel & one on its way. As long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed the magic and memories that photos are able to create. I love to capture the essence of emotion, to freeze time and be able to revisit memories. I like to take pictures that are meaningful. Pictures that put you in the moment, that allow you to share in the sheer happiness of a special time, take in the excited looks of a child, or even experience the serenity of a peaceful day. I am excited to take this opportunity to share my thoughts and my work. I can only hope that you enjoy my photos as much as I love taking them!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

why im excited about Nokia world 2011

Well one of my main reasons is that im a huge fan of Nokia & i always wanted to know who started Nokia,where does it generate from & how did the name came about?

Secondly, i think its every young person's dream to go to London & especially if you are from the dusty streets of the Cape flats,Cape town, South-Africa where i come from where dreams are shattered due too circumstances however i wont allow my circumstances determine where i want too be in life. It will be an honor to see the Nokia world & just to experience life in London.
It would be something that i can bring home and share my experience with other young people that think that there is no hope for them in this world to fulfill their dreams,I would be an example too them.
Who knows what Nokia world can do too other young or old individuals around the world.
I trust that my post would be considered.Hope too see you in London:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment